Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Goodman

I went to him with a huge amount of pain. I've got one of the most painful diseases and have been in bed for almost 4 months. He treated me like an addict and refused to help with pain. This guy is judicious and refuses to listen to his patients. If you walk into the ER, see he is the doctor, walk out and head someplace else.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I took my daughter to see this BUTCHER at EMH UH in Avon. She had a bump on her foot that became infected. I'm pretty sure it was a splinter that she never told me about and it became painful and infected. I've utilized this er several times and never had a problem. This "Dr" x-rayed her foot and saw "no foreign objects." He then told me he would puncture the bump and "drain the puss." A little while later, he and two male nurses entered. They had me flip her over onto her tummy (she's 4) and hold her down up by her head. The two nurses were on each side of her holding her legs. She was already freaking out. I was rubbing her head and trying to comfort her as much as possible. Next thing I know, she is uncontrollably shaking and screaming like I've never heard screaming before. I looked at the Dr to see what was taking so long and he had a scalpel. There was blood everywhere. And her foot was cut wide open. He was digging inside of her foot. Absolutely horrendous. He did not numb her via shot, or nasal, or anything else. This BUTCHER decided to (after not seeing any puss) do exploratory surgery on my daughter's foot without any consent from me, without any anesthesia, without any warning. He discharged her and the next day I took her to a different hospital where she was admitted! They had to fix what this guy did! I pray no one EVER has to go through this. My daughter is very traumatized and still recovering, a week and a half later. She was in the hospital for 4 days.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017