Ratings for Dr. Paul BURKE

You can find Dr Burke at Brookdale Hospital. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Burke was the most caring, understanding and respectably professional. I was in Gyn he!! before he came into my life. My journey as first time mother was made even more special because of him. My husband loved him as much or even more than I did. We want to have another child but I am searching everywhere for him. I have called every center he has been associated with as well as hospital. I will keep trying and then follow up with the Dr. Barbara Gordon, GYN. She was the person responsible for bringing Dr. Paul Burke into my life. We miss you Dr. Burke. If you are retired, we understand and thank you for touching our lives.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Just an FYI my wife and i have been looking for dr b for months now and we found him at Brookdale Hospital, If anyone has founds someone like dr b please leave us with his/her contact info! thanks and good luck all !

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I just read this and cried I'm going to miss this Dr. He's been my GYN for over ten years I moved away when I became pregnant I moved back to NYCi was not going to allow anyone else to take care of me during my pregnancy and he was with me every step of the way I felt like one of the tv people like I really couldn't believe how well I was treated by Dr Burke if you do decide to come back please call your patients we love you

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Yep He was a great doctor but he closed his practice to spend time with Family. I haven't been able to find a doctor like him since he stop practing in March....

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Add me to the list of people looking for Dr. Burke after not finding him at the Bklyn office. I'm a longtime patient and would really like to not hunt for a new OBGYN. Dr. B is one in a million.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Great doctor. I wanted to schedule n appointment recently and I couldn't because the office was closed. Where is Dr. Burke?????

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Burke, I was a patient of his at the East 14th Street office until he did the disappearing act......Love my gyn can't find too many like him. I'm bum that I don't know where he is.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Paul BURKE's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1992)

Desjardins Insurance