Ratings for Dr. George E. Johnson

An excellent doctor and advocate for women's health. He delivered our two daughters over 24 years ago and has always given complete information on statistics regarding women's health issues. Up to date on the latest medical info. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

We have been with Dr Johnson for 8 years. His guidance is the only reason we were accepted by a fertility specialist and have 2 health boys. Without his knowledge and introductions we would have quit trying for kids after the first two fertility doctors failed. His bedside manner is excellent and all the nurses at the hospital stated they would perfer going to him, however many did not because he does not accept insurance. I think this speaks volumes on his ability and the confidence other professionals in the field have in him

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

This doctor missed diagnosing breast cancer for 5 years and never warned me that I was at risk. He kept reassuring me that everything was normal, so I never asked for a second opinion. His manner is charming but his knowledge is lacking.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2006

Very personable, concerned, and knowledgeable. He treats you as a whole person and talks about every area of your life that would affect your health. Helped me when the other 2 docs in this area were scratching their heads.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2006

Dr. George E. Johnson's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1974)

GHI