Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Cohn

Compassionate, understanding, great listener, knowledgeable, caring, humorous, great bedside manner, understanding. Absolutely recommend Dr. Cohn! -Emily

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Love this doctor! By far the best doctor that has treated me for my back injury. Everything he has done for my injury has helped. Always responds to my calls and answers my questions.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Best doctor ever!!! I have been in pedestrian/car accident and have had lots of injections along with physical therapy,chiropractic care,medication,massage,patches,and use a tens unit.the best and longest relief is from dr cohn steroid injections.he is consummate, caring,and will do his best to help you.ouch seen neurologists, physicians, chiropractors, physical therapist, personal trainers, personal trainers,massage therapist, General practitioners, and nurses.I've only received long term pain relief from dr cohn injections,it's not uncommon for his precise injections to last up to a year!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I should have trusted my instincts. Terrible. Cohn handicapped me me for months and he didn't seem to care one bit. Voodoo doctor at best. Talking about himself all the while he's using me for a pin cushion trapped on a table top. I can't believe Cohn is allowed to practice. I can't believe MAPS has him on the payroll. But then, look at MAPS track record too. Cohn was personally unresponsive to my follow up calls. Cohn sent his admin to answer my questions. And she was totally unprofessional or knowledgeable. In my judgement, Cohn is a self-centered, egotistical, self made man who worships his maker undeserving of any professional respect. See his blog proving his self-serving nature.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

do not treat colored fairly.has terrible relationships with patients...............

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Thomas G. Cohn's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1984)