Ratings for Dr. Sanjoy Majumdar

I have never had to work with such an unprofessional and uneducated physician. He was assigned to me in a hospital setting and it was horrendous. For patients that cannot advocate for themselves and have to trust this doctor, I am very worried and concerned for them. He has made me very sick improperly weaning me off medications, has taken medications away with no change of diagnosis. When asked how he is going to supplement this and help me he walks out if the room and doesn't answer this wasn't a one time instance. It happens pretty regularly. He has been very rude, no bedside manor, and won't give you more than 5 minutes of his time. He also likes to refer you to specialists you dont need to see so he doesn't have to treat you himself. He has no interest in helping you or your well being. I'm am very surprised there haven't so many malpractice suits he can no longer practice medicine. He charges me over $200 a visit in my room where he runs out after 5 minutes, doesn't answer questions, refers me out for every ailment and only huts and makes me ill. Before I met him, I have never had to threaten a doctor with a liability lawsuit so I could receive proper care, because he had made me so ill. Please be careful and watch out for your loved ones. Especially elderly or disabled. They will need you to watch what he is doing for their safety. Please be careful.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Sanjoy Majumdar's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1972)

Commercial Insurance Company