Ratings for Dr. Stuart M. Dobbs

My very life depended on this doctors dedication and care. I would go so far as to use the word devoted when describing his attributes. I have always found his staff to be friendly and personable. You can be confident you are in the best of hands with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Was not happy with staff about two years ago, but they seem to be improving. Dr. Dobbs seems to be very proficient.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Very nice staff and Dr Dobbs is great. I felt very at ease with him and he explained things very clearly to me. Will most certainly use him again and will definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

i've been reading the comments, and i cannot relate to that at all. my experience with dr. dobbs was really good. I waited for about 20 min, but i have gone to other doctors office where i've waited longer. this doctor came to the door to get get (which i've never seen a doctor do that before) was very polite and respectful. he took the time to listen to my concerns and did a physical exam. I needed a colonoscopy and he explain the procedure very well during my visit. The staff was helpfull also. For those who said that he calls at 10 pm,well at least he calls not like other doctors who just don't care, and maybe he sees patients in the hospital at night but i've seen alot of doctors who do that. I would recommend this doctor. Some people are just never happy.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I went to this guy because he was a so called "super doc" from Texas monthly magazine. Boy what a joke that magazine is....I saw half of the superdocs for Kelsey Siebold clinic because all thier doctor colleagues vote for each other....Dobbs is another example of how super doc means nothing. First of all he kept me waiting more than 2 hours past my apt. I am a doctor and was not impressed with his knowledge. He did nothing out of the ordinary for my chronic stomach problem..more proton inhibitors for gastic reflux. Later I learned I had Gluten problems and food allergies that caused my reflux. I called his office to let him know what my problems was so he could learn from it. Never returned my calls and showed no interest in how another doctor was able to help me where he could not.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

arogant, unresponsive, doesn't try new things. Staff is horrible.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Dobbs was not helpful to me and he was indifferent.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Staff is apathetic, not sensitive to patients, sometimes just curt and demeaning. Dr. Dobbs is a pompous know it all that has a lot of room for growing, as a doctor and his bedside manner. He can be great at duping most patients, but if you at all aware you would know he is uncaring, money hungry (got to pay for that new car of his!) and if necessary a liar. He likes to proclaim his maverick, iconoclast behavior by returning phone calls at 10 at night and making hospital rounds at midnight. I find this all part of his shock factor, "wow, look at me, I am so cool"! but, I find it ill mannered. As far as his medical abilities, I am more than underwhelmed. Perhaps, the prior positvie review was his wife or mother.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Dr. Dobbs is very polite, informative and seems to be very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Very nice doctor

flag | Submitted March 3, 2006

Dr. Stuart M. Dobbs's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)