Ratings for Dr. Brian J. ZIMMERMAN

I have worked for Podiatrist in the past and found Dr. Zimmerman to be very supportive of my husbands concerns. He took the time to explain in detail, his findings and reviewed the xrays taken. He also discussed an immediate treatment plan. Excellent!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Brian Zimmerman is an excellent doctor. I must say that I am shocked to read what I read below as my experience with him has been the exact opposite. After previously seeing another doctor without results, Dr. Brian was able to properly diagnose my problem. I needed an extensive surgery but everything was great. I had my surgery on a Friday...he came to check on me and responded to calls from the nurses when more pain medication was requested. He came in to the hospital when he was notified my cast was too tight on a Saturday. His staff has been wonderful and I came to him recommended by others. He is very thorough when explaining my condition and what needs to be done. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Maybe you should not bash a doctor that you really don't know. He is a wonderful doctor with great skills.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

This doctor was not my first choice. I was the one who made a terrible mistake. I am writing this review so you do not make this mistake as well. I needed a tendon repair surgery and my podiatrist does not perform this surgery, so I found this doctor in my area. He does not come recommended. In fact, my wife went to see them for a possible broken ankle, and they made her hop down the hallway to the x-ray room. When we got to the x-ray room, we found there was a wheelchair in the room. It was disgusting. Anyways, I had surgery yesterday morning, and dr. zimmerman did not even come see me until this morning. He turned down a request for pain medicine when i spent the night here in the hospital last night on the verge of tears. I am living with such regret right now. I want my other doctor back so bad right now. I made a terrible choice, please don't make the same one.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011