Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Khorsandi

Dr. Khorsandi knows his stuff. He uses injections, but wasn't impressed with this ridiculous list of meds other Drs had prescribed for me in past. I gave him list expecting him to refill. He looked over it and said. If you follow my treatment, you won't need these. The injections did the trick as I had hoped they would. The injections sting, but only just a few seconds. Worth it if you want relief and to discard of the heavy narcotics with his blessing. He treats the cause. Doesn't just mask it. Can only speak for my experience, but I see others feel the same .

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

He was able to aliviate my migraine headache in the first visit. A migraine I had suffered with for weeks. He's truly knowledgable and quite gifted.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Mark Khorsandi is one of the most compassionate doctors I have come to know. He is very caring and spends time with his patients to explain to patients about there symptoms and offers great service. I would highly recommend Dr. Mark Khorsandi.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr. Mark D. Khorsandi's Credentials

• Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (Grad. 1999)