Ratings for Dr. Tara F. Ray

Don't recommend at all. Cares about the money coming into her pocket not truly helping patients

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I began seeing dr ray my senior year of high schoo in 2009. At the time it seemed like she genuinely cared about my well being. Over the years my appointments just became about what medicine I was being prescribed. Nothing more than 10 minutes of talking in an appointment. I chose to keep going to dr ray after I moved around and out of the area because of familiarity. After living in NYC for 1.5 years and not being able to make my last appt she closes my case. For the past five months her receptionist has lead me to believe that my case could be reopened. Called many times no straight forward answer. Now after my mental state is suffering from lack of care and six months later I'm being told to find a new doctor after being a patient since 2009.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Ray is one of the best psychiatric doctors I have ever been to. She and her staff are both very professional and caring, and she is not one of these doctors who shove pill after pill upon you to try and mask what is wrong. Very glad I found her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Great! Easy to talk with. Both she and Melissa (therapist) are wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Tara F. Ray's Credentials

• Wv Sch Of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 24901 (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV