Dr. Plas T. James

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Plas T. James

I would recommend Dr. James to everyone who has spinal problems...His knowledge an expertise sets him above the rest...He is humble and kind..

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

One in a million Dr., never will forget his kindness upon my husband & I

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr. James's work is astonishing. He performed two levels of cervical artificial disc replacement eight days after the operation I could drive my car. He really cares about patient options and outcomes. I saw several specialists for my issue and he was more experienced with the latest treatment options than the others. It was also refreshing to hear about his high patient success rates from others at St Joseph's hospital.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Fantastic bedside manner with the best exam I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Thorough, listens, patient, attentive & I would recommend Dr. James to anyone who needs his expertise.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. James is the best doctor ever. I travel over 250 miles to my appointments with him because he the best from every angle. Highly recommend him. You can't go wrong with him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Results of back surgery were deplorable. The follow up left me with no better results then before my surgery. I feel misled and totally miserable.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I received excellent care during my very first visit with Dr. James and his staff. He spent time explaining what the x-rays were showing, and indicated that additional imaging was needed. My next appointment will be in a few days, and I have been scheduled for an MRI so that the most effective treatment can be done after the findings.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. James was very knowledgeable and thorough. Ive seen many back doctors before and this was by far the most thorough exam and experience I've had regarding my back. Dr. James was the first doctor to even recognize and diagnose what my problem and subsequent pain stemmed from. On to tests and imaging to determine the next course of action to take.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

My first experience with Dr PlaS James and staff was welcoming and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Plas T. James's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Plas James specializes in the treatment of all spinal conditions including herniated discs, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease. If you have back pain or neck pain, numbness in your fingers, arms or legs, Dr. James can help you to determine the best course of action to get back to a pain free life.

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1986)

AHC