Ratings for Dr. Betsy S. Merrell

After being a patient for a few years I am ready to look elsewhere. The staff at pardee family medical associates is the worse I have seen anywhere

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

This doctor was so patient with me. I have been to her more than once. She took the time to even print out a hand out for me that discussed medicines I could and couldn't take. She was recommended to me by a colleague who also goes to her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

This lady must be the WORST MD in Henderson County. The staff is extemely poor and the few that she has are incompetent. Office opens LATE/CLOSES EARLY. You must make an appointment just to get your blood drawn by a medical technician who is not on staff. Test results are not timely. This doctor has very little diagnostic abilities/experience and despite the "caring" facade could care less about her patients. I strongly reccomend that you find another Family Doctor in the Hendersonville area. This lady runs an unprofessional office in every aspect, will not even call in an Rx for you (She emails the pharmacy days after your request). The biggest problem with this doctor besides running a very poor practice is she really does not care about her patients. Save yourself from even dealing with her and staff.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010