Ratings for Dr. Van T. NGUYEN

My questions were not answered and it was made clear when my appointment time was up. The final incidence that caused me to change physicians was when my prescription was running low and it was clear would be exhausted before the next appointment. The admin staff had noted the prescription was call/faxed into my pharmacy (express scripts). Suspecting inactivity,I followed up to the pharmacy and they noted no rec’t of any such prescription from Dr. Nguyen. I then called back to Dr. Nguyen’s staff. I was informed the fax was provided and there was nothing else that could be done. I provided a confirming fax number and an ‘official form’ from the pharmacy (express scripts). Fast forwarding, it was made clear I was clearly burdening the staff (remember – a form, a prescription, and a fax…5 minutes?). My prescription ran out and it took the office over ONE WEEK just to place the prescription. I did not feel at all cared about. I would not recommend to my friends or visit again.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Van T. NGUYEN's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pacific Palisades, CA