Ratings for Dr. Sunah Oh

great office, wonderful doctor and staff! I finally found a doctor I can rely on!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Can never get appointments staff is rude and not helpful. Enough said

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Oh and her staff go above and beyond to provide service to her patients. She is very thorough, thoughtful, and extremely knowledgeable. She spends extra time to listen and explain when needed, which may mean a bit of a wait fir the next patient, but if that means I can expect the same level of care, I do not mind it at all.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Great doctor and office. Wait time is a little long, but when you get a caring doctor, waiting is not a big problem! Obviously she takes time with all her patients and does not rush anyone out the door.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.Sunah Oh for many years, when I first started going to her she was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. THEN.............. Her practice expanded and she has lost touch with her patients even missing serious things going on in my body and the same for my grandma who has been with her for 15 years.I'm in the hospital a lot and I would think when you get sick in the hospital and are admitted she should come see you especially her patients with serious illness but she has chose to hire an unfriendly and UN- knowledgeable DR Bruno with an unpleasant attitude to visit her patients in the hospital. The front desk of staff use to be sweet and helpful and accommodating. Since the practice has grown I don't know if the girls cant handle it or what. They are nasty and not accommodating I have a serious illness and it takes me sometimes 3 or 4 days to see her when I'm really sick. I can go on and on. If you have a serious illness stay away from this office.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

She is the real deal. Caring, knowledgable and genuine. Makes you feel comfortable and provides the best office visits. On big holiday weekend she visited me every day in hospital.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Oh is wonderful. I have never had a doctor that cares so much about her patients. I feel so lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Excellent doctor. Would recommend to everyone! She is so kind and patient, never rushing through our appointments, which is why I couldn't give her a perfect score for punctuality. But I would rather prefer thorough and attentive care over punctuality any day. I also get a sense of her genuineness which is apparent by the crowd she attracts in her clinic.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

When I was done at her office, I had to make an appointment at another Doctor right away, nuff said

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Wonderful doctor, excellent run office. knowledgable staff

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Sunah Oh's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp