Ratings for Dr. Carlos M. ALVAREZ

I was referred to Dr. Alvareze by my local dentist. I had lost a crown and the tooth needed to be extracted. It was my first meeting with Dr. Alvareze and his staff and did not know what to expect. KIND, CONSIDERATE AND KNOWLEDGABLE is what I received. Thanks to the entire staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I visited this Doctor on referral from my General Dentist, I was not aware of the specialty of this Doctor. I needed to have several teeth removed and also some bone work to allow my Dentist to make a denture for me and have it placed the day of surgery. The experience was extremely pleasant from the moment I arrived to the day of the surgery. The type of anesthesia used was very pleasant and I did not feel a single thing until I woke up refreshed from the surgery and with my new dentures in place!. The Doctor's staff was very pleasant, including one by the name of Caroline, who was very sweet and comforting to my apprehension. I would definitively and without reservations recommend Dr. Alvarez to anyone needing Oral Surgery, and plan to bring anyone in my family that may need this type of surgery!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I was referred specifically to Dr. Alvarez for an oral pathology condition. The Doctor was surprisingly knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable with his explanation of my condition using very simple words that I totally understood. I had a biopsy and the results of the reconstructive surgery were without doubt excellent, I could tell he is very well trained in oral and plastic surgery. I would strongly recommend him to anyone, his staff was completely proper and polite and they contributed very positively in making me feel at ease during my entire visit.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I was very satisfied with my experience at this office. Dr. Alvarez and his staff were very kind and knowledgable. I was very nervous about having my wisdom teeth removed and Dr. Alvarez and his assistants were very comforting to me. I am also terrified of needles and Dr. Alvarez and his assistant walked me through every step of the IV. I had a to wait I little bit after my appointment time before I was seen but I understand that it is surgery and I appreciated them taking their time on my surgery. I would recommend this facility to anyone, it was overall a great experience and I will be taking my kids to him when that time comes!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I was really really nervous before coming in. I've been putting off getting my wisdom teeth out for years. I didn't expect to have such a GREAT experience though. I am so thankful to Dr. Alvarez and his staff. They were so nice and so comforting. It turned a really potentially terrible experience into a very positive memory. AND it was so clean! I was very impressed by how clean and organized everything was. That also made me feel really comfortable because that's something that I always notice. Thanks again to the doctor and his staff for being so wonderful!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

The first thing you see when you go to the front desk is a big sign that reads "BE NICE OR LEAVE" and I feel like they should follow their own advice. My daughter was about to have her wisdom teeth extracted and was not shown any compassion by Dr Alverez or his assistants. She was scared to death and the experience was terrible. There was no follow up call to check on her. I would NOT recommend this practice to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014