Ratings for Dr. Andre Benoit

I highly recommend Dr. Benoit. I was able to make and receive appointments on short notice.Dr. Benoit is an excellent Dr. He is highly knowlegeable and competent.He helped me through the many challenges of a serious car accident. I was confident with his guidance. I was back to work part time as a teacher in two weeks and fully healed of a sternal fracture in four months working full time in four rural schools in Maine.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Office visit was charged and a procedure too.Analoscopy?Health insurance could not find such a procedure.He ordered multiple blood tests.3 tests for one visit.He likes you to have the tests after your physical. When I stated i could not make multiple visits to him for an annual,.He changed. He now calls if something is amiss. I prefer the test be done before the visit so he can go over them with you.He seems to be regularly late.He is a pretty nice guy with a decent manner.ST Andrews Family Clinic has lots of problems with coding and thus billing.You have to repeatedly straighten it out.I am switching to another clinic-Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Andre Benoit's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Boothbay Harbor, ME