Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Mersereau

Great fertility doctor! Dr. Mersereau is a very compassionate and knowledgeable about fertility and gynecological issues. I would highly recommend her to anyone who has been waiting to get pregnant as long as I have!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

She is very nice and she help me and she understand my language

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

From the first day I sat down with Dr. Mersereau I had no doubt that I was in the right place. The plan she put in place was perfect and couldn't have been any better. I know it's hard deciding where to start when you have been faced with infertility but trust me, if you are working with Dr. Mersereau and her team you will be in good hands! My first roung of IVF was a success and I would recommend anyone to her. She's not just a doctor but she makes you feel like family and that is what I love about her! Look no further than UNC FERTILITY!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Mersereau and her staff were absolutely wonderful! We went to another fertility specialist at another location before we found Dr. Mersereau and the difference was night and day to say the least. UNC Fertility was such a relaxed atmosphere and Doctor Mersereau was so kind and understanding to our infertility issues. She wasn't pushy by any means, she wanted us to relax and not stress about the issues we had. Once we found out we were finally expecting, you literally would have thought Dr. Mersereau and her staff were our family because of how excited and over joyed they were for us! UNC Fertility has a very special place in our hearts and I could not be more thankful for all their hard work for our family! God bless them all!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

My husband and I went to UNC Fertility after a friend referred us to Dr. Mersereau for a second opinion. We had been receiving care at another facility in the Raleigh/Cary area without any luck. We were told after 3 IUI attempts, surgery for endometriosis, and 1 IVF attempt that I would not be able to have a child using my eggs. We were told that the endometriosis was so bad that it had affected my egg quality. We thought that donor IVF was our next step until we met with Dr. Mersereau. She convinced us that we should try another round of IVF using MY eggs and their lab team. I'm glad we trusted her because we are now pregnant - 9 weeks, today! The entire staff at UNC Fertility was so friendly and encouraging. We felt like we mattered and had a team of people that were rooting for us and we will never forget it! I would recommend Dr. Mersereau and UNC Fertility over and over again. I have nothing negative to say - they are AMAZING!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to Dr. Mersereau for her guidance throughout the infertility process. After consulting with Dr. Mersereau, my husband and I opted for IVF. Dr. Mersereau has kept us at ease with her confidence, knowledge base, and reassurance. Not only that, but the entire staff is friendly and warm. Every doctor's visit is like seeing family. I would recommend Dr. Mersereau and UNC Fertility to anyone who asked.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

My husband and I are so grateful to have been under the care of Dr. Mersereau and the UNC Fertility Team during our infertility journey. Dr. Mersereau's knowledge combined with her confidence and positivity put me at ease with the whole process. Most importantly, she believed in us when we didn't. Furthermore, the UNC Fertilty Team - my nurse Mindy, the medical assistants Radisha and Christi, the financial coordinator, Ashley Forrest ALWAYS had a smile on their faces. THANK YOU! Those smiles helped me get through all my appointments :) My husband and I had a very positive experience at UNC Fertility and we would highly recommend Dr. Mersereau and her amazing team!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

After struggling to conceive for a couple of years, my husband and I consulted with Dr. Mersereau at UNC Fertility. We were very impressed with Dr. Mersereau's knowledge, confidence, and patience. She explained our options to us and answered all of our questions. We never felt pressured to pursue a certain route in our journey. Rather, she guided us and let us make decisions on our time. Ultimately, we underwent IVF. Our procedure was successful on the first transfer. As I am writing this review, I am holding my beautiful, three week old daughter in my lap. There is not a day that has passed that I have not thought about our IVF journey and how grateful I am to UNC Fertility and Dr. Mersereau. The love that I have for our sweet baby is indescribable. Dr. Mersereau's team made our little family complete. To anyone who is contemplating fertility treatment, I would undoubtedly recommend Dr. Mersereau and UNC Fertility.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Mersereau was excellent. She was knowledgeable and so thoughtful. She helped our dreams come true by helping us grow our family. I would definitely go back!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Mersereau is great! My husband and I would definitely choose her again if we ever needed to. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Jennifer E. Mersereau's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Oxford