Ratings for Dr. B.J. Pomerants

Very rude!! No manners! Thinks he is above everyone!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Had gallbladder surgery. Went well. Very happy with him and staff. Very prifessional. Great sense of humor. Made me at ease.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Excellent and compassionate. Well respected. Chief if surgery

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr Pomerants is the cruelest person I have ever encountered. I had surgery by this a__ and have regretted since!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr.Pomerants has been nothing but wonderful with me. I have had several abdominal surgeries in the last few years & needless to say was skeptical to use a different surgeon. I am very lucky to have been referred to Dr.Pomerants. He has been both gentle and kind as well as very knowledgable in his scope of practice. As a nurse, I would highly recommend him. Hally

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I liked him a lot. strong personality. confident without being cocky. He did my colon surgery and i was home in 3 days. very little pain since he used small incisions. My husband liked him a lot and will be seeing him for his hernia surgery soon. I am very satisfied with his staff and results.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Compassionate and skilled. I was referrednto him by my PCP. Since my surgery I have called my doctor and thanked him for referring me to Dr Pomerants. He has a great personality, very funny and compassionate. Excellent results. I would recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. P has been an awesome doctor to deal with on both visits. I am scheduled for surgery next week. I have read all of these reviews and see so many high scores that it makes me wonder how a few can feel so different. Maybe your attitude made him sour. The man I have worked with has been nothing but a pure pleasure.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Did laparoscopic colon surgery for inflammation. Small incisions was out of hospital in 3 days little pain. Back to work in 2 weeks . I am glad my doctor recommended him. Great sense of humor great skills. Respected by nurses who go to hom for surgery

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. P is fantastic. I am skittish when it comes to doctors but this guy makes you feel right at home with a great sense of humor and personality. To top it all off, this guy is one heck of surgeon. Did my surgery in under 10 minutes with a perfect incision and suturing. Class act!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr. B.J. Pomerants's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AARP