Ratings for Dr. B. Bruce Myers

I have been going to Dr Myers for about 8 years and won't let anyone else inject me. I have had almost every filler out there and he is the most skilled injector out there. Sure I have to wait a while to see him on some days but that's because he spends a lot of time with his patients. I'm shocked at the bad reviews saying that he's rude and arrogant. I find him quite the opposite!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

After editing for another in waiting room and another 45 min in his chair, I walked out of his office. He never even apologized when I did see him for one minute. He is arrogant, never again. After coming from Naples to Boca.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Explains conditions well and listens to patient. Calm doctor

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Myers was AMAZING! I called to see him, and they were able to get me in within the next couple days. When I arrived for my appointment, the staff was so welcoming. There was a bit of a wait, but I soon understood why. When I met with the doctor he was so nice, and you could see he knew what he was doing. He really took his time with me and helping me understand what he was injecting in my face. I am so happy with my results, I won't go to any other doctor now. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Myers to anyone who is considering injections in the entire south Florida area.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I had injections supposedly to lift cheeks - no result, and he wouldn't not make good. I wasted $1,000 for these injections with no result.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Myers performed sculpturing on my face which was visually unsuccessful. He would not offer to redo the procedure and ignored my repeated pleas to resolve the situation.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

He did my eye surgeyr 2 days later I had to go to another Dr. cause my eye was crooked & open.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I got to Dr myers after having tried 6 other injectors of juvederm and radiuses who could not correct my problems!!!!!!! This dr has SKILLS!!!!! He's kinda dry and to the point but his injecting skills are like no other that I have seen. He injects 3 of my friends who agree that they wouldn't go to anyone else. He spent a full 20 minutes just injecting the smokers lines above my lip with a tiny needle and these funny glasses on....hes the only one who could do that and not give me a big ugly lip. He knew exactly where to fill my cheeks to make me look pretty and natural. He trains other doctors for the filler manufacturers I found out. I hope this was helpful :)

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Have been to Dr. Myers various times and I could not be more pleased. Minimal discomfort and wonderful results. Those who I have recommended him to have also been ever so grateful.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. B. Bruce Myers's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)