Ratings for Dr. Mark W. Mcmanus

Dr. McManus has been our family physician for many years. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and interested in finding solutions. He has proven to me over the years how important it is to have a physician you stick with so they know your overall health and history. It makes it much easier for a doctor to treat you with the best medical advice. His office staff is competent and efficient. For those on here who have experienced "unfriendly staff" let me just say that the staff may not be outgoing and friendly like an extrovert would be; but they are friendly, and I think, a staff with more introverts than extroverts. Dr. McManus always has a Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant available. This enables most of us to be seen ASAP if we have colds, coughs, aches, pains, infections that need immediate attention.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Unfriendly unprofessional staff but this Doctor is good.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Seems to always booked up with appts and you have to see the FNP. Office staff talk about patients who call about their problems where you can hear the whole situation (and staffs uncompassionate opinions)from the waiting area.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

He has been treating myself and my children for 8 years and I have always been happy with him and his staff. Very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Superior service, very knowledgable, I drive father to be seen by him or Melissa and will continue to do so with a smile on my face.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Very personable. Helpful and knowledgeable in every aspect of every visit that I've had with him. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

unimpressed, did not seem too interested in my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Mark W. Mcmanus's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)