Ratings for Dr. Arshed A. Choudhry

Dr. Arshed Choudhry has been my doctor for the past 25 years. He's extremely professional, knowledgeable, and experienced in the medical field. He knows and understands his patients very well, he has excellent bedside manners and very personable. I respect his opinion and his expertise when it comes to my health. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I saw Dr. Dhoudhry for the first time yesterday, after almost 35 years with my previous OB/GYN. I was very anxious about this change. After much research, I chose Dr. Choudhry and I'm glad I did. He has put me at almost as much ease (still need to get to know him) as I was with the my last Dr. I think I will look forward to his open discussions as well as his great sense of humor! I had a very good first visit and the nurse was equally appreciated. Thank you both!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I just saw Dr. Choudhry for the first time, and I have to say I am pretty happy with him. I saw Dr. Choudhry after I lost my baby to preterm labor at 22 weeks. This was a check up exam and preconception counsel but before hand, he took my husband and I into his office to go over my file. He was very patient and answered all our questions. His demeanor immediately put us at ease, and while I was talking to him, I could feel my mood drastically improve as he gave me a lot of hope for my future pregnancy. During the exam, he was very concerned about making sure I was comfortable the whole time, and we had funny and engaging conversations. I am very picky about my OB/GYN, and have seen at least 6 in the area as I sought out the perfect one, and I definitely found it! In addition, his nurses are extremely nice and have the warmest smiles! For the first time in 7 weeks since I lost my son, my husband and I left with a positive outlook and excited for our future!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

I would recommend Dr.Choudry and his team to anyone looking for an excellent, patient,caring dr. The whole practice is wonderful,I have been using them for the past 5 years and have had some difficult pregnancies and they have always taken the time to answer the very many questions we (my husband and I) had. I have never felt rushed or burdensome. They are even very patient and helpful as well when I am not pregnant but have just general gyn questions.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Love Dr. Choudhry. I changed to this practice after becoming frustrated with the Dr. that delivered my 1st baby. With this 2nd pregnancy, I've had some complications that required a specialist who scared the "bleep" out of me with all of the possible problems with my issue. Dr. Choudhry basically talked me off a ledge after the specialist got me so spun up. He talked to me in terms I could understand, provided some history on my issue and wasn't going to leave the room until I was OK. Admittedly, I wasn't sure if I was going to like him since he's the "older guy" in the practice. But, I have not reservations whatsoever now and even have performing my surgery later this year. Thanks Dr. C!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Arshed A. Choudhry's Credentials

• Liaquat Med Coll, Univ Of Sind, Jamshoro, Pakistan (Grad. 1970)