Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Sullivan

Don't bother with this Dr. not only is he a narcissistic jerk, but his office staff are nasty also.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Horrible human being. He has a God complex. He doesn't want to help people. He wants to rotate them in and out and make money.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

This man is a nightmare. Avoid him at all costs. He pushed a very expensive drug on me and then was very rude to me when I wanted to switch.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I totally agree with the first rater. Dr. Sullivan has absolutely no bedside manner. He is very condescending in the way he talks to people. He doesn't listen. When I questioned him on something. he actually told me to go get my own medical license and do a residency and then I can medicate myself. That remark was very unprofessional as far as I am concerned.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Your in and your out. He has no bedside manners. I would not recommend to anyone. He doesn't listen to you, I feel he's more interested in the amount of patients he has, for the money.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Stephen P. Sullivan's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med