Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Christie

He’s amazing! Knows his stuff and really takes time

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr Christie is an AMAZING, INTELLIGENT Doctor. He treats his patients with respect and he is very knowledgeable. I and my husband went through IVF in 2014 and we have a beautiful soon. Going back for number 2 and we couldn't ask for a better Dr than him. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

A wonderful doctor very sweet. He is very soft spoken and you do not feel not one bit intimidated by him. I am expecting first child thanks to him! The staff was also amazing! I am forever grateful to have met Dr Christie m.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

A wonderful doctor, he is very kind and thoughtful. Very approachable, you will not feel intimidated by him. My first child will be 2 soon and I'm expecting my second one. Thank you Dr. Christie.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Christie is wonderful - calm, patient, answers questions fully and respects me and my treatment choices. He was also low-pressure while being very informative, which I greatly appreciate. I was not interested in going through with IVF, yet Dr. Christie worked with me to find alternatives for over a year. While I did not wind up pregnant, I do not regret any time or money spent with Dr. Christie or his kind staff. If I hadn't moved away from the area, I would be with him still. I hope my next RE is half as good!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012