Ratings for Dr. B Mitchell Grabois

Dr. Grabois is rude and unprofessional. He had me laying nude on his examining table and then he pulled me by my Public Hair to reposition me on the table. I told him this was painful and he did it a second time. He said that always pulls women by the Pubic Hair to repositon them on the table. I have seen many gyncocolgist in the past and I have NEVER had one pull me by the Pubic Hair like Dr Grabois did. When I told him this he suggested that I use a lawn mower to trim my Pubic Hair. I guess this is his idea of a joke but I do not think it is funny. He also told me to smile and say cheese when he inserted his finger into my behind to do the rectal exam. Once again, I do not think his jokes are professional.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Went for an annual pap - Grabois suggested that because I'm over 35 and not having kids I should consider having a hysterectomy! Seriously! Said if I'm not going to "use it" I should consider removing it. I had an issue with irregular periods, didn't realize I had to take my pills literally the same time each day. Went to Grabois, he told me I needed to have an ultrasound and a cervical biopsy. I trusted the doctor. So for the ultrasound, I had to drink lots and lots of water and then wait for almost an HOUR without being able to use the restroom. Then I was told the biopsy would be a simple outpatient procedure. I had to take a pill to prep - wasn't told it was the "day after pill". The day of the biopsy, Graboia comes in, puts on what looks like a white HAZMAT suit and pulls out a long alien-probe looking rod to do the biopsy. I was so uncomfortable and in tremendous pain. After darn near an hour he tells me that if the sample tissue isn't enough that they'd have to repeat the procedure and put me under to obtain a tissue sample! So when I come back to get the results, his very unprofessional and nasty nurse tells me that I have several fibroids (never been told that before or since) and became indignant when I said I've never been told I've got fibroids - never had any problems that would indicate I have fibroids. To which she said "oh everyone has fibroids". Bull. Then she me that they couldn't get enough tissue to perform the biopsy (I guessed that one) and of course we'd have to do the procedure all over again. By the way, I did refused to do any further treatments. THEN I received a bill in the mail! My insurance covered everything they did in the office! So then I had to deal with the office manager and setting him straight. That place is a mess. Horrible experience. By the way, stopped the birth control pills and no more irregular cycles and found a phenomenal OBGYN in Margate.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Stay away from this dr!!! He told me I had placenta previa, and that I would need a csection when I was only 12 weeks pregnant. He doesn't review any ultrasounds, and is extremely arrogant of you question anything. I left his care only to find out everything he told me about my pregnancy was incorrect.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

This dr should have his license revoked. I was diagnosed with placenta Previa at three months, the dr never reviewed ultrasound himself...I was later confirmed at 7 mos by a different specialist that I didn't have it. I was also wrongly diagnosed with bicornate uterus that I was also later told did not exist. While I am aware the technicians are responsible for these diagnosis, Dr Grabois was less than cooperative to review results. I had a completely normal pregnancy that was overshadowed with angst, false information, all due to lack of his professionalism, and in my opinion, knowledge. RUN...SEEK ANOTHER OB/gym!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Horrible doctor, he as an arrogant know it all person. Doesn't care about what you want as a patient at all.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I am NOT a staff member. He is a wonderful doctor, and if you make an 8 am appointment, you don't have to wait. Again, if you want an assembly line gyno, go see someone else. I would rather have a doctor who takes time with me rather than pushing me out the door without answering my questions.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Grabois nor his staff is a GOD SEND. That is so NOT TRUE. You are probably a staff member or family member if you wrote that. This doctor and his staff are rude and not recommended. Maybe he's been in practice too long and doesn't need new patience so he feels that his SH** don't stink. There is no reason someone should have to wait 2 hours to see a doctor and if they do then he should be apologetic not act like that because he is a doctor that his time is more valuable than the patient's. Again, he along with his staff is rude and NOT RECOMMENDED by me.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Grabois is a God send! After a TERRIBLE experience with Dr. Edward Wagner, Dr. Grabois diagnosed me correctly. He doesn't just do a minimal exam. If you know something is not right, he goes above and beyond to make sure that you are 100 % healthy. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. Some may find his sense of humor odd, but I love him. I have never been so comfortable with a gynecologist. My husband goes with me to my appointments because he is impressed with his wealth of knowledge and caring attitude. Although the wait is sometimes long, it is WELL worth it. And if you get an 8 am appointment, there is no wait.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Horrible doctor, so sad I had him during my first pregnancy. My delivery experience with him was awful!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I want to recommend Dr Mitchell Grabois to anyone seeking OB/GYN services. I was REALLY impressed!! From the moment I made my first appointment to the the day of the appointment I was approached by the staff on a very professional and friendly way. They assisted me by providing me an appointment at the time I preferred and was most convenient. Dr. Grabois and his medical assistant listened to my gyn issues..He was very caring and immediately recommended treatment for my issue! By the time I checked out I was very happy to find a doctor and staff who really care for me!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. B Mitchell Grabois's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)