Ratings for Dr. Boris Reydel

I was with big pain and doctor help me .He is nice and substantial. He never wastes time.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

This is the worst doctor I've ever had in my entire life. He spends no time with you, makes incorrect assumptions before you even get a word out of your mouth. I went to him with a serious stomach condition where he prescribed meds which caused yeat infections, and UTIs. Instead of prescribing something for the UTI, he said I told you to eat with the meds. He somethings thinks he gave me bloodwork when he didn't and you have to tell him why you are following up. He charged my insurance company for long visits and spent 2 minutes with me and has never even examined my stomach. My husband was with me and timed him - 2 minutes! When he was supposed to obtain test results, he never called me back for one week and the next week he was on vacation so I never was able to renew my meds. Sincerely, please beware.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

This Dr. did not examine me, he did not allow me enough time to explain my symptoms.He adviced me to take an over the counter fiber, but failed to explain why. When I asked him a question about what he reccomended, he got annoyed and did not want to answer me. I had to argue an answer out of him. Worst type of Dr is the type who does not want to answer a question his patient has.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

This is one of the worst physicians I have ever seen. I went to the doctor twice complaining of dizziness. After bloodwork came back normal, I wanted to know what to do next. Dr Reydel rushed me through the visit, dismissing my concerns and I was telling him what I thought might be done next. He didn't validate my concerns at all, after a month of constant dizziness. Finally he said that maybe it is depression and that he could medicate me. Anyone that knows me knows that I am one of the happiest and content people in the world, and only an idiot who didn't bother to spend more than a minute with me would have the audacity to cast aspersions over my mental wellbeing. I'm extremely disappointed with his lack of knowledge and will follow up with my ENT on what to do next because this guy clearly has no idea..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Boris Reydel's Credentials

• Moscow Med Stomatologic Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton, NJ