Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Ebert

Dr. Ebert was very knowledgeable and helpful! I had a previous ankle injury that required surgery back in 2007. He ordered a CT scan diagnosed me with osteoporosis and offered me an injection. The injection helped for a good 2\3 months, I'd definitely return to his office in the future.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I had a sprained ankle and Dr. Ebert's staff was able to work me in the same day. Very friendly and attentive staff! It's always nice to see when a team works together! I would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

My husband saw Dr. Ebert for some toe amputations due to infections. All went well! Dr. Ebert preformed the surgery. He informs you of what to expect and to watch for after surgery. My husband and I found the office staff easy to work with. When we called the office to get in touch with the doctor, calls were returned in a reasonable amount of time. Wait time to see the doctor very short. Dr.Ebert referred us to an infectious disease doctor for the antibiotics needed to continue treating the infections after surgery to try to insure the infection in the bone was taken care of. Hopefully, we don't have to have other surgeries of this nature, but if necessary, Dr. Ebert is the one we would call. All in all, very positive experience with a difficult situation. Thanks to all!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Worst place to go. Staff is rude. After several surgeries, foot was not fixed. The best thing I ever did was find a different Dr.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

My surgery involved cutting my Achilles' tendon and debridement of the heel. I followed Dr. Ebert's advice and had absolutely NO problem with recovery. My foot is pain free for the first time in years!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Uncaring, slow, incompetent staff. No doubt his skills are good. His staff management and their patient care is at best lacking. I would NEVER recommend his office to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Andrew M. Ebert's Credentials

• French

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2001)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii