Ratings for Dr. Rajendra K. Motwani

Twice in one year I've had a family member referred to this office and each time was a horrible experience. The younger female who registers the patients was super nice, the older one, Joyce, was extremely rude and hateful each time. Obviously patient care is not important to her. On both occasions where we were dealing with the fear of cancer (2 different family members, one being my 86 year old father who has dementia), instead of being understanding and helpful, she was cold and hateful. I definitely recommend seeking another place for care.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a TUMT procedure a little less than a year ago, the Dr. is a very kind man,and the procedure was fairly successful. I still had to be put on a medication to help in emptying the bladder,but otherwise,it went well,and he did a very professional job,as he is at every visit. The office is not all friendly,except for the one young one. the older lady is a rude person.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Love his office staff ,he also has a great personality with his knowledge which is hard to find appointments are fast I can go on a lunch break and he takes time to explain all the options .Great guy would recommend to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Great doctor. Very nice, knowledgable, and understanding. Will definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I had a vasectomy done with this doctor. No problems.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Nice Doctor, great staff. I was pleased to be in and out for my appointment so quickly.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I saw the doctor today. Honestly, I was very worried about seeing this doctor after reading previous reviews but decided to go ahead since he was the closest to my location and I am happy I did so as he was very nice and took great care of me. It almost felt like he treated me as if I was family. I would definately recommend. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Motwani has been my doctor for a long time because he has always been kind and helpful. Always on time and courteous.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Saw him. Had invasion tests done. He said I would get a call for results in 2-3 days. All I got was a bill a month later. Staff lady (not blonde) was rude.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I only needed him for one procedure. He did my kidney stone removal, I was in a lot of pain at first but eventually it went away. So not the best doctor, but I didn't die so it's all good

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Rajendra K. Motwani's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1997)