Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Mair

Dr. Mair has done two surgeries replacing both my knee joints. He is the “whole package.” Skilled, personable, kind, understanding and has a great sense of humor. If I had three knees to be replaced, I would not hesitate to go back to him!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey J. Mair's response
Hello, thank you for the excellent review. We're glad that you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted November 15, 2019

Very knowledgeable, friendly and he spends the time you need to ask questions.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey J. Mair's response
Hello, thank you for the review. We're glad that you had a great experience!

Submitted October 17, 2019

In 2010 I had very successful knee replacements performed by Dr. Robert Barnett TCO Waconia. Dr. Barnett retired this past spring. He told me, if he required shoulder surgery, Dr. Mair would be his choice. Dr. Mair and staff are "as advertised"; very personable, exceptionally well organized, and very thorough. I was very satisfied with my initial visit. All my questions and concerns were addressed and I came away very pleased and confident with Dr. Maier and his team. I have absolutely no concerns about my upcoming shoulder replacement surgery. I know it will be a complete success.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey J. Mair's response
Hello, thank you for the kind review. We and Dr. Mair truly appreciate it, and are glad that you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted October 14, 2019

Wait time was past appointment time, but I’m OK with any doctor spending additional time as needed with his patients!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr. MAIR is a honey. Very personable and really takes the time to listen and shows a great deal of concern for what one is going through. The staff has been fantastic and very friendly. I am preparing for a knee replacement after just ha i g my hip done 7 months ago.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr Mair is very personable and wants to make sure you know all the options that are possible. He takes his time with you and answers any questions that you might have. Dr Mair has done knee surgeries for myself and my husband and I would recommend Dr Mair for any type of orthopedic surgery you might need. Thank you, Dr Mair.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

I want to congratulate the staff in Dr. Mair's team. Especially Dr. Mair. He is very understanding, listens and gives options. He can look right at you and tell that you are having issues that he can solve. My knee replacements were a year apart and I am doing well. Thank you Dr. Mair!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Dr. Mair is great. He did my second knee replacement and the surgery, rehab and recovery went so smoothly I hardly knew I'd had major surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Ma ir, he treats me with respect and everytime I see him he is personable and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Mair if you need a surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Dr. Jeff Mair is by far the BEST Orthopedic Doctor. Our daughter tore both of her ACL's in a two year time frame. Dr. Mair performed both surgeries. He is so personable and CARES for his patients. He is professional and very knowledgeable. We appreciate everything he has done for our daughter. I would highly recommend you see Dr. Mair for any orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey J. Mair's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jeffrey J. Mair, DO, a sports medicine fellowship-trained surgeon, specializes in arthroscopic reconstruction of the shoulder and knee, minimally invasive joint replacement and fracture care.

• English