Ratings for Dr. Ezekiel Akande

He has helped me in many ways, I have knee and back pain, he gives me medication and shots for me right now . He spends time with me and listens to what I have to say. I would recommend him to other people. And he has a get staff. All staff members are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

He is so caring and knowledgeable. <3 He has the best staff from any office I've ever been to. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Akande is a very knowledgeable Doctor and takes time to listen to you as a patient explains what he is doing before he does it so you will know what to expect and the wait time is not bad like a lot of doctors the staff there are also very friendly and open to answering questions you may have

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I think he is a very caring doctors who does what he can to help his patients he does not overprescribe meds or put pain pumps in that you will never be able to stop using so if you are looking for that he's not the doc for you and yes there is things that can be improved on like the wait time and not so many shots but for the most part I think he does his best. As for now I know a lot of rumors are going around about him but some are just that rumors.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

ALL I WILL SAY IS IF HIS MEDICAL ETHICS ARE LIKE HIS BUSINESS ETHICS... RUN AS FAST & AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Ezekiel Akande's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental