Ratings for Dr. Sejal D. PATEL

I can't say enough great things about Dr Sejal Patel. My husband and I had gone through other fertility clinics in the past and left feeling empty. We were instantly happy with our decision to switch after our first meeting with Dr Patel. She was so warm and thorough with everything. We always left feeling that we were doing everything possible to make our dream of having a family a reality. Best of all, I am happy to say that we are finally expecting our first child after over 3 years of trying. Dr Patel and team are truly magical!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Patel at CRM is amazing!! I was referred to her after TWO heartbreaking miscarriages. She is truly the best doctor I've ever seen. I had gone to 3 previous doctors and practically begged them to test me for PCOS and they all brushed me off. The very first time I met with Dr. Patel, she very aggressively tested me to pin point exactly what the issue was. I am so thankful for her thoroughness. After a couple months of testing, we met with her again. She made a plan for me that included several different oral medications. She was also very aware of my lack of fertility coverage through insurance. She worked hard to keep treatment as cost effective as possible. She hit the nail on the head! We got pregnant from on our very first attempt. My story doesn't end there, because I had two previous losses I was extremely anxious. She monitored me very closely with blood work and ultrasound. I was recently just released from her care with something I've never had before-a pregnancy with a strong heartbeat. I also cannot say enough about her bedside manner. Not only is she a gifted physician, but one of the sweetest people I have come in contact with. I never felt rushed with her and she always answered my hundreds of questions. She was very calming and was always to put my mind at ease. Dr. Patel's nurses were also extremely helpful and sweet. I called them constantly with questions, and they always called back in a timely manner. My only wish is that I could continue my prenatal care with Dr. Patel and CRM. Coming to CRM was an absolute blessing for us!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Patel and nurse Evelyn. I primarily used the Celebration office, but had to go to the Orlando office for IUI. Dr. Patel has a wonderful "bedside manner". She takes time with you, and treats you like you're one of her friends. She is more than happy to answer all of your questions, even if you think the question is silly. She truly is one of the best Dr's I've been to and I wish I could continue with her on my OB journey. I'm an RN and have seen many different Dr's interact with patients, so trust me when I say she is top notch. The nurse I dealt with the most was Dr. Patel's nurse Evelyn. She is a very sweet and caring person, who is just as willing to answer questions and take time with you. After 4 rounds of IUI, we graduated today with a pregnancy on try number 5 of IUI. Also, if you are LGBT, no worries with this practice. My wife and I were treated very well and were received with open arms. Thank you Dr. Patel, Evelyn, and Center for Reproductive Medicine. We are truly grateful.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Since day one me and my husband felt we were in the right place with the right Dr. Dr. Sejal D. Patel and her team are 100% reliable and knowledgeable. We are 8 weeks pregnant now, after 4 years of now being able to get pregnanat. They will answer all your questions and pay attention to your concerns. Great team! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Patel is a true lifesaver. She is the most caring, helpful physician I have ever encountered and my husband and I would not be where we are without her - 10 weeks pregnant with twins! It's all we've ever hoped for and after so many years of struggle, just one year with Dr. Patel and we are on our journey. I can't give her enough stars.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Patel is awesome! She's so caring, thorough and accommodating. She really knows how to treat people going through this difficult time in their lives. She helped us decide to change our plan from IUI to IVF when my body overreacted to the initial treatment, and it worked! We didn't waste any time! So thankful she brought our sweet Avery into the world!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr. Patel is great! She really showed my husband and I that she really cares about her patients. She got us pregnant the first round of IVF. We recently just graduated from the clinic and she gave me and my husband a big hug. She didn't make me feel like a number. Also the office staff and nurses were amazing to work with. When we are ready for our second child we will drive an hour and a half again to go and see Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr.Patel is a amazing doctor .we were having so much of a problem switched to few doctors but she is the best one ,within a very short span of time say around 2-3 months of her visit i was able to conceive (spontaneously) ,she wasted no time and was quick enough to diagnose my fertility issue....we were so well treated by the staff ,only thing was returning calls were late by the staff but they did respond each time on the same day .overall i would rate Dr.Patel as the best in orlando ....i just cant thank her enough!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

If you need a surgery , I would say Dr. Patel is the best. However, the staff can be horrible sometimes.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015