Ratings for Dr. Sejal D. PATEL

Dr. Patel is a true lifesaver. She is the most caring, helpful physician I have ever encountered and my husband and I would not be where we are without her - 10 weeks pregnant with twins! It's all we've ever hoped for and after so many years of struggle, just one year with Dr. Patel and we are on our journey. I can't give her enough stars.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Patel is awesome! She's so caring, thorough and accommodating. She really knows how to treat people going through this difficult time in their lives. She helped us decide to change our plan from IUI to IVF when my body overreacted to the initial treatment, and it worked! We didn't waste any time! So thankful she brought our sweet Avery into the world!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr. Patel is great! She really showed my husband and I that she really cares about her patients. She got us pregnant the first round of IVF. We recently just graduated from the clinic and she gave me and my husband a big hug. She didn't make me feel like a number. Also the office staff and nurses were amazing to work with. When we are ready for our second child we will drive an hour and a half again to go and see Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr.Patel is a amazing doctor .we were having so much of a problem switched to few doctors but she is the best one ,within a very short span of time say around 2-3 months of her visit i was able to conceive (spontaneously) ,she wasted no time and was quick enough to diagnose my fertility issue....we were so well treated by the staff ,only thing was returning calls were late by the staff but they did respond each time on the same day .overall i would rate Dr.Patel as the best in orlando ....i just cant thank her enough!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

If you need a surgery , I would say Dr. Patel is the best. However, the staff can be horrible sometimes.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr. Sejial is okay, but the staff are awful. they don't return back phone calls. always when I call the answering machine and the call you after 5 PM

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Patel truly understands your individual circumstances and does a great job of clearly explaining the available options and the associated benefits and risks. She really cares for the well being of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr Patel is AMAZING!! She is patient and takes her time answering all of your questions. I felt very confident in her skills and have a two year old and one on the way because of her. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Patel is the best ever. We were able to conceive with first line treatments that were much less expensive than I thought it would be. She was also very respectful of our religious and moral beliefs and didn't push procedures that we weren't comfortable with.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Patel. After a year and a half or fertility treatment with Dr. Patel we are happy to say we are expecting. We found her to be very compassionate and caring towards the success of our fertility journey. Also, her nursing staff always called back in a timely manner and was able to address any questions I may have had.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014