Ratings for Dr. Sejal D. PATEL

Our journey with infertility was a long one but Dr. Patel and her staff were always there for us. Very responsive with every question or concern. They have a true passion in what they do and compassion for what you are going through. Luckily we were successful but unfortunately not everyone is. Just go in knowing that they will do everything they possibly can to help you be successful in this journey.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr.Patel is a wonderful doctor; I feel she is very knowledgeable and makes you feel %100 comfortable! The staff could make a person feel more comfortable! The front desk staff never speaks, when I come through the door and sign in. I have to say hi to get there attention & I know they see me standing there. There’s times where I sign in as there sitting there & look at me, then I sit down(still no hi)..makes me feel so uncomfortable!!! At least I know the nurses and Doctors are friendly because I would have left that office already!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

She is the best doctor she helped me a lot, and the following up with her staff was really appreciated even when me and my husband was solving others medical issues we have they keep calling and checking on me and follow up with me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr.Patel did my transfer and I was very nervous. I had never met her before but she put my mind at ease. She explained everything and showed great concern for what was happening. I truly thank her for helping me ease my mind.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I do not recommend Dr Patel at all . She was not able to diagnose my case and the answer has been always in front of our eyes.  I always reported that I had Hashimoto Thyroiditis and also Raynaud disease. These are both autoimmune diseases so it was obvious that I had to check into my immune system. I have peroxide antibodies because of the Hashimoto and they easily trigger other unfriendly antibodies for pregnancy like antinuclear antibodies and cardiolipin antibodies that affect the blood clotting being this a key for keeping a healthy pregnancy.After two years and a half of failures and miscarriage under her treatment without explanation I started to research by myself I found up that a lot of women like me fail due to autoimmune diseases. The good news are that following a protocol of taking Prednisone, baby aspirin and Lovenox we could have a healthy pregnancy. The Prednisone is an anti-inflammatory  that calms down the antibodies so they do not attack the embryo and the baby aspirin and Lovenox work as blood thinners.( I also took Folgard that is a complex of folid acid and vitamin B and helps increasing the platelets level.) Dr. Patel denied to prescribe this medication because she didn't believe on inmune system reasons. I had a hard time asking and convincing Dr. Patel that I needed that prescription to keep my pregnancy.Finally she agreed and I was able to get pregnant and give birth to two beautiful baby boys . If someone has any kind of autoimmune disease do not waste the time visiting her just look for an immunologist fertility doctor that will go straight to the case and you will save thousands of dollars and also sad and painful time. I always felt like she just work with a standard protocol without analyzing the individual patient health condition.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr.Sejal Patel is amazing ! Her and her staff were always so happy to see me and help . Patel had hope she said give it time and within 3 months I was pregnant:) . The entire staff was happy for me they were all there for me . Donna was Patel’s assistant and she was the best . Hands down I would recommend Dr. Patel and her staff . Btw we just found out the gender It’s a BOY! I’m 23 weeks now . Thank you Patel , Donna, and staff .

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Patel is very passionate for what she does, they go way beyond to help get you pregnant. I could have done it with out her and her staff. Dr. Patel and her staff have help with 2 pregnancies.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

We absolutely LOVE DR. Patel. She takes the time to listen and let's you be involved in the decision making of your treatment. If you can use the celebration office, their staff is better by leaps and bounds.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I can't say enough great things about Dr Sejal Patel. My husband and I had gone through other fertility clinics in the past and left feeling empty. We were instantly happy with our decision to switch after our first meeting with Dr Patel. She was so warm and thorough with everything. We always left feeling that we were doing everything possible to make our dream of having a family a reality. Best of all, I am happy to say that we are finally expecting our first child after over 3 years of trying. Dr Patel and team are truly magical!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Patel at CRM is amazing!! I was referred to her after TWO heartbreaking miscarriages. She is truly the best doctor I've ever seen. I had gone to 3 previous doctors and practically begged them to test me for PCOS and they all brushed me off. The very first time I met with Dr. Patel, she very aggressively tested me to pin point exactly what the issue was. I am so thankful for her thoroughness. After a couple months of testing, we met with her again. She made a plan for me that included several different oral medications. She was also very aware of my lack of fertility coverage through insurance. She worked hard to keep treatment as cost effective as possible. She hit the nail on the head! We got pregnant from on our very first attempt. My story doesn't end there, because I had two previous losses I was extremely anxious. She monitored me very closely with blood work and ultrasound. I was recently just released from her care with something I've never had before-a pregnancy with a strong heartbeat. I also cannot say enough about her bedside manner. Not only is she a gifted physician, but one of the sweetest people I have come in contact with. I never felt rushed with her and she always answered my hundreds of questions. She was very calming and was always to put my mind at ease. Dr. Patel's nurses were also extremely helpful and sweet. I called them constantly with questions, and they always called back in a timely manner. My only wish is that I could continue my prenatal care with Dr. Patel and CRM. Coming to CRM was an absolute blessing for us!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017