Ratings for Dr. Sejal D. PATEL

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Patel truly understands your individual circumstances and does a great job of clearly explaining the available options and the associated benefits and risks. She really cares for the well being of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr Patel is AMAZING!! She is patient and takes her time answering all of your questions. I felt very confident in her skills and have a two year old and one on the way because of her. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Patel is the best ever. We were able to conceive with first line treatments that were much less expensive than I thought it would be. She was also very respectful of our religious and moral beliefs and didn't push procedures that we weren't comfortable with.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Patel. After a year and a half or fertility treatment with Dr. Patel we are happy to say we are expecting. We found her to be very compassionate and caring towards the success of our fertility journey. Also, her nursing staff always called back in a timely manner and was able to address any questions I may have had.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

DR Patel is the best ever, my rating to her is 10 stars. But the mostly unprofessional staff I give them 0, try to call DR Patel nurse, never answers always automated answering machine, leave a message! never call back, you need to leave 10 messages for someone to call back, most of the time they don't call when they have a result for any test, you need to follow up with an automated system!! I left them because of may bad experience when it comes to dealing with those staff, I really love DR Patel, I wish she is in different clinic.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I've just started with Dr. Patel and have to say she is the sweetest, best doctor I've ever met. She's so so nice, understanding and patient. She'll answer any and all questions and never tries to rush out of the room.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Sejal Patel has the best bed side manners. She listens well, is passionate about what she does, spends ample time with the patient, is very understanding and very knowledgable. I highly recommend Dr Patel.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr Patel and other doctors are best, but their staff nurses are worst. Our experience is that her staff will advise you without Dr's consent. We have experienced that Drs's staff are out of control, will over or under prescribe you tests. They will push unnecessary appointments to you to fill their schedule gap. You will have to be very careful because nurses staff at CRM runs the show not the doctors.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Sejal D. PATEL's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "If you need a surgery , I would say Dr. Patel is the best. However, the staff can be horrible sometimes. "

August 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sejial is okay, but the staff are awful. they don't return back phone calls. always when I call the answering machine and the call you after 5 PM "

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Patel truly understands your individual circumstances and does a great job of clearly explaining the available options and the associated benefits and risks..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Patel is AMAZING!! She is patient and takes her time answering all of your questions. I felt very confident in her skills and have a two year old and one o..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Patel is the best ever. We were able to conceive with first line treatments that were much less expensive than I thought it would be. She was also very resp..."

December 16, 2014