Ratings for Dr. Harold H. Hedges

I have seen Dr Hedges for many years now and he is a wonderful doctor. It is true that he does not like to prescribe unnecessary medicine, but I am thankful to have a doctor who thinks this way. When I have truly needed pain medicine or anything else he has been more than willing to prescribe it.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

EXCELLENT!!! I had terrible case of pneumonia 104 temp. I have never been that miserable in my life!!! he & his staff were WONDERFUL knowledgeable, prompt, very very good.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Was willing to work me in on a Saturday when I had bronchitis, must say that was nice (hence three on helpfulness). However, he did not treat my thyroid condition appropriately and when I sprained my ankle, tearing ligaments, he didn't want to prescribe anything stronger than motrin. Would say he is probably afraid of prescribing opiates, which isn't suprising considering the strictures by the FDA. He's probably a very good doctor to go to if you are simply sick or infected, but I would recommend an internal medicine specialist if you have a chronic condition, and if you have an orthopedic problem to see an orthopedist, not him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Hal Hedges is very knowledgeable and helpful. he cares and it shows. he doesn't like to just prescribe medicine, he likes to get to the root of the problem then prescribe something that will really work. This doctor is easy to talk to. he doesn't judge anyone. i've seen many doctors in my life and he is by far the best doctor. his nurses also go out of their way to help you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2006

Dr. Harold H. Hedges's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1958)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR