Ratings for Dr. Jon M. Erickson

Dr. Erickson is a wonderful doctor. I had ACL reconstruction by him and my surgery and recovery went amazingly well. He kept track of my progress and I saw him several times after the surgery unlike some of my friends who have gone to other surgeons. He sees you himself each and every time. I would highly recommend him. His office staff is also great. They all went above and beyond to assist me before and after surgery. I have recommended him to several of my friends and co-workers and they have all been overjoyed with their care. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

HE is the worse w/c doc ever.doesnt care,no infos or helpfull advises,the only one i had was pull therapy(not pool,pull):draging u behind a vehicule for 15mn will take care of the injury????.i`ve seen him with other people and he was good but it depends on every ones experience.i wont recomend him(if w/c,other than that he may be ok)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Jon M. Erickson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1976)