Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Liner

Best eye doctor I have EVER been to!! Absolutely love him! He's kind and actually cares deeply about your well - being. Also easy on the eyes! Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

After waiting in the waiting room for an hour, the lady who called me back didnt even do half the test before i was suposed to see the doctor. Another lady who was an intern came in and checked my vision at firs and then Dr. Liner came to check on me. Absolutely the worst doctor i ever came in contact with. He told me he had to bill my medical insurance because my eyes were a lil dry which makes it a medical condition. He pretty much bullied me into paying my specialist co-pay because my eye med insurance just wasnt enough to pay for his time. Apparently if i didn't have medical insurance he would have been fine with my eye med but since i did he was going to exploit my benefits! I took a copy of my prescription and told them i wasn't coming back to this office.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Thomas W. Liner's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1990)

Value Options