Ratings for Dr. Benjamin S. Citrin

My family has been seeing Dr. Citrin for years. We trust his judgement and he has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Citrin. He is both personal and professional, which is a great combination. I also love his friendly staff!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Citrin and his staff are always so friendly and helpful. I feel very confident in his abilities to take care of my heart and trust him completely.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Citrin for several years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

My dad has been his patient for 11 years now. He must be doing something right. My dad went from seeing him every two months to once a year now. We just went to his new office at providence and I have to say love the staff that he choose. We sat in the office and everyone that came in was greeted with a hello and welcome to the new office. He had bottled water, coffee and bite sized muffins. Atmosphere was warm and comfortable, he may have the best patients ever because all the patients that came in while we were there had candy or flowers to deliver. The whole lobby was laughing and talking to each other. Im glad he moved and we will follow him anywhere.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Citrin is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. I highly recommend Dr. Citrin.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

He's been my heart doctor for over 20 years and I am very grateful for everything he does to keep me feeling good.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I'm very happy with the way Dr. Citrin cares for me and I feel he is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

He has been my doctor since 1993. Have no complaints, he has been excellent. Went into cardiac arrest a nd brought me back with the paddles. He is very informative and seems to really care. I wouldn't use anyone else. I haven't found him to be like some of the other reviews are saying. He has placed 7 stents in me, and at 73, I'm very happy with him. My wife uses him also.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

My Father had a Heart cath/stint this morning. We were told Dr. Citrin would be in to talk with us shortly. He came in and really carelessly explained to us that dad had ran into a little trouble during his stints. They had to shock him back after his heart went into "fatal rhythm" ...He then said "When I bring my patients back I ask them to cough, and in most cases if they are able to cough they live..Mr._________ didn't cough" ....What the actual heck! Dads fine thank GOD however this doctor is arrogant and didn't really seem to care about our emotions.. You just told me my dad died for a few seconds yet you keep talking like you're ordering off the menu at chic-fil-a.... Not to mention.. The week my grandpa died he had come here three different times and had Dr. Citrin check him out...every time the DR. Said he was fine and in good health. My grandpa passed that week after suffering a massive heart attack at home. The Dr. Didn't care to look into my grandpaws medical history let alone check on his heart (that he had been complaining about hurting all week).. Basically this doctor sucks.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Benjamin S. Citrin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1989)