Dr. Benjamin S. Citrin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin S. Citrin

While I was waiting on my dad today I thought I would write a review about dr citrin and his staff. The nuclear girl that is doing my dads stress test today went to school at john Hopkins. I noticed the comment previously that someone wrote. I believe this person is referring to his old office Rihner, Gupta and Grosz cardiology about the nuclear nurse. Dr citrin is a great doctor and his staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Best cardiologist in mobile. My dads alive because of this man. Glad you are now on your own.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Excellent care have been a patient for ten years and he has never failed to render the highest quality medical care. He listens to his patients and works with them to ensure they enjoy good health.

Love everything about dr citrin and staff. #1 for a reason

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Citrin and staff are the best anywhere.. they give each patient personal attention and are very thorough. Very family oriented. They are absolutely the best !!!!!! recommend to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Great office location. Great doctor and staff. Wait time is about 5-10

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. O from an urgent care referred me to Dr. citrin last month and so glad he did. No other cardiologist would listen to me when I said I was having problems. Dr. Citrin did a few test that came back negative so he did a heart CATH. I owe my life to this man and his wonderful staff. He has a very small office which I love. Everyone that came in was greeted with a friendly hello. I was very surprised that the receptionist came to the waiting area to ask how everyone was doing. You could tell she knew everyone in the lobby except me. She asked me some questions and she went on her way. The next time I came in she asked me how my trip went. Just can't believe she would remember little me. Made my day. Would recommend office to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

The staff is welcoming and friendly. Dr. Citrin is patient, kind and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

So blessed to have found this amazing Doctor. He's a hoot!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Citrin has treated both of my grandfathers for many years. He has proven to be skilled, and has on several occasions gone "beyond the call of duty" with personal phone calls to follow up on their care. We are thankful for his medical skill and his personal touch.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Benjamin S. Citrin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1989)