Ratings for Dr. Steven B. DIAMOND

He has absolutely NO INTEREST in discussing your actual issues. He just wants to provide medicine for a quick fix so he can move on to the next patient for money. I was warned not to see him, but after several months I have finally had enough. Stay away, he will do nothing, but worsen your mental attitude and health.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Diamond was able to help a member of my family tremendously, after he suffered major depression and anxiety for several years. He immediately put him on the right meds. He listens, is punctual, personal, and a GREAT psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

After giving this doctor a detailed background on myself during my first visit, which was very difficult to do as it is a complex background, and telling him how depressed I am, he had the nerve to say he doesn't have time to treat me. He let me walk out the door with out any medicine or other doctor's names after I told him i was in a major depression. What kind of psychiatrist does that??

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Steven B. DIAMOND's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY