Ratings for Dr. Sharilyn K. Moore

Return to work in 2 weeks is now looking to be nearly 4 months recovery. Insicion never healed, collagen implant rejected, left me looking directly at my exposed Achilles tendon. I told them of pain and discharge, was told not to worry. Had to have 2nd surgery (she stated "must have been too much tension" on incision, was told I would have a epifix graft but on way in to surgery was told no, only restitching. Removed stitches to find wound still open. Was told I would have skin graft yesterday but no call. Followed up today and told waiting for insurance approval. Meanwhile I still have an open wound. Surgery on 5/11/17 today is July 19th. Miracle I am not infected. Run or scoot or crutch away and find a competent podiatrist. Thia has been a Nightmare!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Have yet to see her with in a half hour of her appointment time. She is too rushed to actually take the time to figure out what is going on.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I have gone to 2 podiatrist without any luck. I was in a lot of pain because of my flat feet. Shari was a great listener and was able to help alleviate my pain.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Moore is very rude with her bedside manner and her follow up with her pt's. Though she treated my pain well, I will never go back to her. I asked her to sign a few things for my insurance and it took her 2 weeks to get back to me. Really? Is her time that much more important then mine?

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011