Ratings for Dr. Tej Kokroo

The office of Drs. T. & A. Kokroo has been dismissive of my grandmother's care. In Dec, she was tested for dementia due to rapid cognitive changes. I was told that I would be called with results early the following wk. At the end of the following wk, my g-g testified that she had called the office, only to be told that results were not available. She reported the same response 1 wk later. ~1 month after testing, I myself called & was told by staff, "It is on my pile of things to do." When she pulled up the results, she told me that the dr had prescribed Namenda. A Rx was then sent, but for the highest dosage without weaning her on. I physically visited the office to request a starter pack. Now my g-g is in a facility with A.K. as attending PCP. I called the office to ask re: the 6-month follow-up to discuss the effects of the N., but was told that no follow-up is now planned. When I expressed concern that N. has worsened symptoms, the staff told me, "Well, she IS 85 years old."

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Tej Kokroo's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Kashmir Univ, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India (Grad. 1988)