Ratings for Dr. Ross A. Leago

Dr Leago and staff are always cheerful and eager to help each patient! I was thourghouly impressed that on my 2nd visit, I was greeted by name as I walked in the door! They truly care about each individual in their care!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I went to Dr Leago a few weeks ago with a lot of back pain. Today, I feel much better and I am really feeling better. I sleep better, move without pain and I am a lot happier. Dr Leago and his staff know me by my first name, always greeting me and asking how things are going just like and old friend. Dr Leago is very professional and knowledgeable. I actually look forward to visiting a Doctor. If you need or want a chiropractor choose Dr Leago and his staff you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I am thankful for my daughter-n-law recommending Dr. Leago to me...I just started going for my treatments...I find him very knowledgable. He has great front desk staff that is very helpful & kind that makes you feel very at ease.....Looking forward to feeling better soon!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013