Ratings for Dr. Erin C. Case

Would highly recommend. I had a planned trip and needed my new eye glasses within 2 days and they were able to deliver. Love my new frames.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

The staff was very friendly and helpful with selecting the proper frame for my progressive lenses. Great selection of frames, very modern and nice facility

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Went to Elite Vision Care because they took my insurance. Office was nice and modern. Dr and staff were great.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Case was extremely professional and thorough during my examination. The office had a great selection of feames, with knowledgeable staff to help me pick out the ideal frame for my progressive lenses. I would highly recommend Elite Vision Care to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Would highly recommend. Dr Case was very personable and knowledgeable. Her office staff was very instrumental in helping me find the right frame to fit my progressive lenses.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I had Dr Case recommended to me by my co-worker, she was extremely professional and patient with personally teaching my daughter how to put contacts in and out. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr Case was very thorough and patient with me during my exam and visit. Her staff was very helpful and professional helping me find glasses that would fit my progressive lenses. The selection was great, I ended up getting glasses and prescription sunglasses. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I went to Dr. Case at her office in PBG following a friend's recommendation. Dr. Case was very patient and knowledgeable assisting me in choosing the proper contact lens to fit my dry eye condition that previous doctors were having issues with. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Carter over the last few years at multiple locations, but followed his advise and saw him at Elite Vision Care this visit. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly and helped me pick out the ideal frame for my progressive lenses. I will continue to see and recommend Dr. Carter and the staff at Elite Vision Care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Office was nice,staff friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Case gave a thorough exam and is very personable. I wiuld definitely recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Erin C. Case's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1996)

GHI