Ratings for Dr. M. Adam Kremer

Dr. Kremer is an excellent surgeon he performed a spinal fusion on my lower back I had a previous surgery that was not perform correctly from a doctor in Muskegon when Dr Kremer looked at my back and my MRIS he was straight to the point he told me that there was a slim chance that he could fix it because of the amount of damage that was done but he was willing to do the surgery to see if he could fix it before surgery I had before surgery I had chronic nerve damage according to an EMG going down my left leg causing me severe pain twenty-four hours a day the moment I woke up from surgery the leg pain was gone completely he had freed up my nerves and went above and beyond the work that he was originally planning on doing I stay the night at Holland hospital and he came in to see me first thing in the morning to check on things and see how I was doing I would recommend him to anybody who is looking for a neurosurgeon to do their back he also make sure to control your pain after surgery

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Failed fuse. Egotistical. I also was told to deal with it. If it doesn't go well, Expect him to push you out the door. I'm currently unable to work or do almost anything. Sadly I'm in more pain then I was before. I have to take meds to take a shower. Sometimes it's so bad I have to use coat hanger to put my pants on. 90% of my day now is on the couch or in bed. Waiting on 2nd surgery. Different doc of course. Please be advised he doesn't do a bone graph. Bone growth is crucial or you will be in so much pain, death will sound like a vacation.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

He is only in it for money. Many fails fuses and pushes you away when you don't do well. Because if he doesn't have to go back in, then it counts as a success. A liar and only cares about money. Not about patient. He is arrogant and acts like he knows best, found this to be a lie as well. He is not liked well at others office. I now know why. He messed my life up.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Two weeks ago today, on December 20th, 2016 i underwent surgery at Holland Hospital. My problem was curvature of the spine, two herniated discs, arthritis of the spine. When I first met Dr. Kremer he told me he would not be putting a bandage on my back, he would be fixing it. I walked out of the hospital on December 21st and within five days, I was making double laps along the interior perimeter of the local Meijer Store. I am already off my pain meds and simply amazed at what he accomplished. God provided him with an incredible gift but as he told me, "I only performed the surgery, God is handling the healing." Thank you Dr. Kremer for the loving care you provided but even more important your trust and faith in a living God that that has provided me with renewed hope for the future. Thank You.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Kremer performed surgery between vertebrates 2 & 3 and 3 & 4 in January. Ten hours later I danced in the hospital hallway. It is virtually a miracle. These people know what they are doing. When I had my post-op appointments I met with their PA Jeff. He is positively the personality of the group. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have recommended the Brain and Spine Center to many people. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I would not hesitate to recommend him. He corrected a lumbar spine problem I suffered with for over 10 years. My pain was gone immediately after the surgery. Prior to surgery I could not walk more than 2 blocks or stand up straight. I was able to return to work after 2 - 3 weeks and am now able to walk any distance and am looking forward to returning to the golf course within the next 3 weeks or so. He's "the man".

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Kremer is amazing! Kind, considerate, knowledgeable! My husband is now recovering and intends to go back to work 2 weeks after neck surgery. His pain is gone!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

The staff is very friendly Dr.Kramer is a great Doc. It's been 5 weeks since surgery on my lower back and and everyday I'm getting better. This man know what he is doing and he is a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Had 2 failed surgeries with Dr Kremer. I finally found relief for my constant pain from a wonderful doctor in Muskegon. Dr. Kremer recommendation was to just deal with it. I now am feeling the best I have felt in 2 years.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Kremer is an excellent surgeon with great judgment. After our first appointment with him we felt very confident in his ability to perform my surgery successfully. He spend enough time with us to make sure we clearly understood what needed to be done, why it needed to be done, and the risks associated with the procedure. We never felt rushed or pressured when dealing with him or any of his staff. He loves what he is doing and is very good at it.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. M. Adam Kremer's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

WellCare Health Plans