Ratings for Dr. Peter B. Morgan

Waiting time is ridulously long. My first visit was a nightmare, because he failed to numb my leg with Lidocaine. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

After waiting over an hour I left. Never saw the doctor. He was double booked every 15 minutes. According to his staff, some patients were scheduled for other treatments or procedures that did not include him. No explanation was given for the extreme wait and I was told he would get to me in another 20 - 30 minutes. According to one patient in the waiting room a long wait was normal. That indicates apathy towards his patients to me. They refunded my co-pay and I left.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

He helped me when no one else knew what to do for me. Dr Morgan is kind, friendly and intelligent. I trust him and feel very comfortable putting my health in his hands.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

He is a very passionate doctor as well as a person and very trust worthy. He treats you like a person not a number. He is very smart in what he does.i would reccommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

Dr. Peter B. Morgan's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX