Ratings for Dr. Paul T. Emery

My husband was a patient of Dr Emery. He always assured my husband that he was in good health and that he had no major medical issues. Early this year my husband was admitted to the hospital in stage 4 kidney failure, heart failure and a blood condition that required iron infusions followed by blood transfusion. His doctors in the hospital were amazed that he had been under a doctors care. They told me that Dr. Emery should have been aware of these conditions and when he was released, we needed to find a NEW Dr. Unfortunately my husband did not survive and never left the hospital . I made an appt. to see Dr. Emery and to get an explanation. Rather than see me face to face and express any condolence or explanation of my loss, Dr. Emery sent his nurse and and a uniformed security guard to have me taken out of his waiting room as he sat cowering in his office behind a closed door. I was devastated and crying when both the nurse and security guard hugged me and offered their sympathy. DR. PAUL EMERY IS THE WORST!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Made an appointment to see Dr Emery three and a half months in advance they text and called multiple times to verify appointment when I arrived they told me that the doctor had gone home early today. 10/23/19. If you're retired and have lots of time and really don't see care if you see a doctor. By all means make an appointment LOL.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Very caring and patient. Doesn't like being rushed. Clerical staff seems uninvolved.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Staff can't be bothered to return phone calls or get messages to the doctor. Prescribes procedures, but never follows up with diagnoses or results.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

only one of the staff is professional, the rest leave a lot to be desired They don't return phone calls, nor to they respond to faxes by pharmacies for medicines. I am now looking for a new doctor. Dignity Health should do a better job hiring and train the staff on how to treat patients

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

When I came to Las Vegas, I was referred to Dr. Emery. Great doctor. When he moved from the North side of Las Vegas to the Far south side, I lost him as a doctor and was sent to Dr. Ira Copeland. Terrible doctor if you want to call him a doctor. I am moving to the South Side of Las Vegas shortly and will again hope to get Dr. Emery for my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I love Dr. Emery. As others have said, he knows medicine, takes his time with patients, and is just the most caring physician. His staff, on the other hand, leaves a lot to be desired. I blame most of that on Dignity Health.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr Emery is great. He is thoughtful and takes time to answer questions. His staff is a whole other story. They are terrible. No call backs, supposed to send records to another Dr and told me they did but they didn't. Very frustrating

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr.emery is great. Very professional. I have been seeing him since 1998. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Paul T. Emery's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)