You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard S. Liner

Dr. Richard S. Liner's Ratings

Professional care and prices to meet all budgets was comforting to have at the finest eye care office in Rhode Island. No need to shop around due to gimmick pricing found elsewhere. I trust the value offered at Coventry Eye Care & Optical Center for the past 30 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

At the end of what was a fairly pleasant annual eye exam with Dr. Richard Liner, I asked for a copy of my prescription. Taken aback, he said I should just purchase my lenses there at the office. "My insurance no longer covers lenses." Immediately, Dr. Liner's attitude changed to that of pushy and overbearing. "Don't give that as an excuse. We have inexpensive lenses here. If you are going to be one of those customers who has an eye exam with us and then purchases their [lenses] elsewhere, then I don't want you as a patient." This pushy sales talk continued for a few minutes and I left the office without a prescription in hand. Dr. Liner, you have just lost my entire family as patients because you were unwilling to allow us to be good consumers and shop around for what best suited our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Fantastic doctor! Fantastic office! Fantastic experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

My visit to this doctor was fantastic! He knew exactly what I needed to help my vision and was so unbelievably thorough with the exam. By the way, great selection of glasses from discount to high end designer frames. The girl who helped my with glasses was awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][304327].votes_count ]]