Ratings for Dr. John Fajen

Went with my husband to discuss marital issues and the fact that he is aggressive and verbally abusive to the kids. After I described what had been going on, crying as I did it, Fajen told me that I was "choosing to be upset" and that I could simply stop making this choice. Seriously? A mother is upset by how her children are treated by their father and she needs to just get over it? I suppose my 4 and 5 year olds are also "choosing to be upset" when their father swears at and belittles them.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

OMG where does one start! Making statements like “Why would you marry an old guy like this?” “You are a rich guy, you got plenty of money, you can afford it.” Pompous, snickering, and after quoting facts that were not only inappropriate, they were wrong. He obviously lets his personal issues run loose throughout his counseling sessions. Run from this man……run fast.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I agree, worst counselor in the whole world. He will not listen to you and makes snap judgements based on what I assume he thinks is experience - couldn't be more wrong!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Worst Counselor in the WHOLE WORLD! NO STAFF! Very uneducated, judgemental and extreamly unprofessional

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014