Ratings for Dr. John M. IPPOLITO

Myself and family have seen Dr. Ippolito for over 10 years. His staff are wonderful professionals as well. Dr. Ippolito has the upmost respect for his patients and treats them like human beings. He explains the science with great clearity and discusses any of your concerns. Overall his group is well run and organized; I cannot say I ever had to wait that I even noticed.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

My entire family sees Dr. Ippolito. He has always spent way more time with us than any other doctor. He is very knowledgable and explains throughly the results of all testing. I highly recommend Dr. Ippolito!

Submitted August 18, 2014

I have gone to see him 2 times. first, I went due to some medical conditions that I wanted to get checked & also wanted to get an annual physical done. He spent no time discussing the reasons I went to see him & he told me I don't need an annual physical done. 2nd, I went to see him I had an ENT related infection. I 1st wanted to see a specialist, but the staff told me I have to make an appointment to see him & he is not allowed to give referrals. He spent a total of 2 min looking at me & then prescribed medicine & sent me on my way. Later I found out your doctor has to give you a referral without visit. week after I finished taking medication, my ears started hurting and for 3 days, was in so much pain I called him after his office hours to see if he can prescribe me something.. He was more pissed about why I called him after his office hours, I had called him at 7 pm, returned call 2 hours later, than try to see how I am. His suggestion was to make an appointment to see him.

Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Ippolito is very nice and personable. I've been to several optometrists and I think his eye exam was done very well and his staff was very friendly. The office offers a good selection of fashionable frames. I'm delighted to have found this office.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. John M. IPPOLITO's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1995)

HealthFirst