Ratings for Dr. John W. Griffin

Dr. Griffith was not in the room with me no more than 1 minute. He did not listen to what I told him, he flashed his flashlight passed my nose so fast there is no way he was able to see anything in there, the same with my throat. He talked down to me and was not friendly at all, as was his technician that called me back and took notes about why I was there. Right down rude, it made me feel like I was imposing on them, like an unwelcomed guest in your house. I will not be going back for my recheck nor anything else.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Always in a hurry. Never reads the charts. Keeps wanting to do the same things that don't work over and over again.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I also went to him with my problem and he was very unhelpful, even after several visits. Disinterested in a terrible hurry and unfriendly. I had to find another doctor in a completely different group than the ENT Center.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Went to him to try and diagnosis a problem involving my throat. He was disinterested. I went back several times as the problem got worse so he could see it. Still after no resolution, I requested another group doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. John W. Griffin's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)