Dr. Thomas J. Fox

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Fox

My two visits with Dr. Tom Fox were VERY HELPFUL. I came to him with severe pain in my knees...and after two visits I am pain free. I am so grateful to him for the help given. I call him a "Miracle Worker". My experience at City Place was wonderful...everyone and everything was uplifting. Thanks so much Dr. Fox!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I am very happy with the office staff and with the care I receive from Dr, Fox. I know at least 2 other people that see Dr, Fox and they too only have good things to say about the care they receive,

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

DR. Fox was very likeable and professional and spent a great deal of time to understand my condition. His diagnosis and treatment were extremely beneficial.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Thomas J. Fox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fox is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who received his medical degree from the University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. As the chairman of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at St. Mary’s Health Center, Dr. Fox’s special interests include the hip and knee.

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)