Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Bentele

Dr. Bentele is a great orthodontist who really cares about his patients. I went in for a simple retainer adjustment and Dr. Bentele went out of his way to fix other alignment issues that I was having, even though my appointment was only for a retainer adjustment. The staff was very kind and the doctor is incredibly personable. I will definitely be taking my kids to him for their braces in a few years. It is refreshing to meet someone who is skilled, yet down to earth. Thank you Dr. Bentele and staff for the outstanding service!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Mark J. Bentele

Dr. Mark J. Bentele's response
Thanks so much for recognizing the level of service we strive to provide every day. It was our pleasure!

Submitted October 16, 2014

Very friendly; Dr. Bentele is extremely knowledgable!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Very unprofessional staff and Dr. was not impressive either. Do not care about their patients.

Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Mark J. Bentele

Dr. Mark J. Bentele's response
As you did not give specific details of your concern I can only respond generally. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality care for each and every patient. Constructive reviews are always welcome as they help us identify areas to improve care. If this was from a genuine office visit of course we welcome you to call us directly and resolve any concerns you may have.

Submitted October 16, 2014