Ratings for Dr. Patti J. Cleves

I needed a tooth extracted and Dr. Cleves did a great job!. She understands the fears of her patients. She put me at ease and explained the whole process. She made sure that the infection was cleared up in my tooth and then we began the process. I didn't even feel the shots for the numbing. Tooth was removed and the healing process is going great. Her staff has always been helpful and they make you feel like a part of the family. Dr. Cleves is great to deal with and I trust her and her knowledge. I would highly recommend Dr. Cleves as a dentist, especially if you are a fearful patient! She will put you at ease and is very gentle.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I had a partial plate put in by my previous dentist. It never fit and I couldn't wear it. I visited Dr Cleves office for a filling and consult. Dr. Cleves has a great chair side manner and she is a very accomplished and knowledgeable dentist. I had lost another tooth due to the bad partial so Dr Cleves recommended a bridge. The bridge looks amazing, better than my original teeth. I am very happy with my experience and would recommend Dr. Cleves to friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I chipped a front tooth after work and was able to get in to Dr Cleves the next morning. My visit was a breeze. No pain. Dr Cleves makes me feel completely at ease. I walked out with a big smile. You couldn't tell which tooth I chipped. I am completely confident in Dr Cleves talent and ability and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr.Cleves was consistently late to all my appointments. If she was not late she was always having to reschedule. She rarely had the correct equipment to complete procedures. Her office staff is constantly different and no one was ever able to tell me what I owed for procedures performed. She is erratic and unorganized. Her office equipment is old and out dated. I would not recommend her as a dentist.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Let me start by saying Dr. Patti Cleves is a really fun woman. However, she did not communicate with me, and put something in my mouth I didn’t want even though I wrote on my paper my expectations for the future. Instead of giving me a choice beforehand, she put something in my mouth while I was under the gas. A material she believes in strongly but I have learned that I am apposed to after it was put in my face. Now I have to have everything taken out yet she still expects payment in full instead of just for the decay removed. She was sociable and fun to be around, but the above situation forced me to leave and find what I actually needed. I learned about a few things and again she was very nice, but I would not recommend this office to a friend unless they were ok with the materials she uses. I am not.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Wonderful Dentist. I'm not too fond of going to the dentist but she makes it a wonderful experience. When I walk through the door the front desk staff and anyone the is up there are always fast to welcome me. I happily recommend Dr. Cleves to all my friends and family for all her knowledge and friendliness. They always answer any questions I have!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Excellent bedside manner. Did not feel a thing. Used gas and shots. Would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011