Ratings for Dr. Denis T. Sconzo

He is kinda scary /intimidating imo. Sarcastic bedside manner- making you the bud of his joke.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I must say Dr. Sconzo and Dr. Miller are grat however, the staff in the front are rude, cold, nasty and unprofessional. They are not sympathetic at all I was disgusted by the attitude I was given. I waited r over an hour just to be seen and when you call back to confirm your appt the ladies are just rude. I will never go there again!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I've been coming to this office for several years, I never have trouble scheduling an apt. and while there is usually a long wait time I've always been very happy with the Dr.'s and staff (I've seen Dr. Sconzo and Britt Benn). They are informative, always willing to answer questions and very patient. I recommend them to all my female friends who are looking for an obgyn.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I went to the office in the Bronx, the staff were very cold and rude, they called me in the back where it looked more like a cattle line then a ob/gyn clinic. I gave a sample of my urine and was told to leave it by everyone else's urine, I asked why aren't the cups affixed with a label with your name, their answer was they know which is which. I met a female indian Dr, who was not much help, she told me nothing and seemed annoyed that I had tons of questions. When I went back to the reception area to get a follow up appt, the RUDE lady in the front desk told me "you are going to have to wait until I stop reading this to deal with your appt. I called the next day to ask for a confirmation of pregnancy to take it to A NEW OB/GYN they told me they would fax it, and never did. I had to drive to the office on Central Ave to pick the letter up and to my surprise they were just as rude.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

This doctor is not my normal doctor but he was the only one available on the day I visited. He seemed uncaring and annoyed that I was there. After waiting forty minutes to see him, he rushed my check up and spent less than 5 minutes with me. Many of the staff memeber are always in a bad mood and also seem annoyed to help you. Their prenatal staff is much more helpful, kind, and patient. I wouldnt recomend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Denis T. Sconzo's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1986)